TUESDAY TALKS: Do you unhaul books? How often?

This is set up by the wonderful Janie over at Bookworms Buddy, and Janelle at MrsJRodsReads. This really fun-to-do segment is basically, as the name implies, a talk each Tuesday about a book-related topic.

And this week's topic is:

Do you unhaul books? If so, how often?

I've never unhauled any books but I'm going to have to start doing it because I have no more room on my shelves! I was recently thinking about unhauling old ARC copies so maybe look out for a giveaway on my channel/blog! I'm only just coming to terms with the fact that I have too many books for such a small space so an unhaul may be a good idea. I don't know if i'll be able to let any go though...

We'll have to wait and see I suppose.

What about you?

That's it for this week's Tuesday Talks!

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' to receive my latest posts!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,