TOP 5 WEDNESDAY: Most Unlikable Characters

Top 5 Wednesday is set up by the lovely Lainey at GingerReadsLainey if you want to pop over and have a look at her channel. Let's have a look at the topic for today!



Most Unlikeable Characters




5) Bella Swan - Twilight Saga 
Do I even have to explain this one? I cannot stand how pathetic Bella is and how much I could not stand her.

4) Cersei Lannister - ASOIAF Series 
She is the ultimate bitch like I can't even comprehend the shit she does! Plus she gets others to do her dirty work for her and is incest. What the actual fuck?! She is so well written that you want to like her but there are NO redeeming features of her character. Not one!

3) Guy - Am I Normal Yet?
Guy represents the majority of teenage lads. Meaning that they are mostly absolute Knobheads. I liked him at first but then I was like oh he is a real dick because of silly things like texts or lack of. Honestly a really unlikable character that you'll want to read about.

2) Frances Bird - Birdy
This character is lonely, creepy and brilliant. Honestly, when you read this book you feel for her and want her to get on well. She is a crazy but by the end she's totally unlikable in a WTF way.

1) Peeta Mellark - The Hunger Games Trilogy
Please don't hate me but I just can't stand Peeta. He's really annoying and I just wanted to shout at him during the book. I get that he is like the perfect ying to Katniss' yang but c'mon, I wanted him to atleast be a little bit cool!


WOO! That was this week's Top 5 Wednesday, stay tuned for next week's!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,