TUESDAY TALKS: Do you read novellas that are included in a series?

This is set up by the wonderful Janie over at Bookworms Buddy, and Janelle at MrsJRodsReads. This really fun-to-do segment is basically, as the name implies, a talk each Tuesday about a book-related topic.
And this week's topic is:

Do you read novellas that are included in a series?

I LOVE reading novellas, like seriously I feel incomplete if I haven't read them!

I've read the Lunar Chronicles novellas, up until they brought out Stars Above, which I haven't bought yet! I NEED to get my hands on it ASAP because I am too in love with the characters and series in general! Why haven't I got it yet?! WHY?!


I'm not too sure if Fantastical Beasts and where to find them is a novella or not? But I devoured it because I am a serious Harry Potter fangirl. I actually haven't read the other novellas for Harry Potter though, so I definitely need to get to them too!

 *SideNote: DON'T YOU LOVE THIS GIF?!*


I think overall, I strive to read all the novellas because it gives me a sense of achievement and kind of makes me think i'm a know-it-all. I almost feel like if I don't read the novellas, then I don't know the full story. Even if the novellas aren't great, I feel the need to read them *AHEM* Stefan's Diaries...



Sorry Stefan, it had to be said.

What about you? Do you read novellas?

What do you think of them?

That's it for this week's Tuesday Talks!

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' to receive my latest posts!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,