TOP 5 WEDNESDAY: Biggest Book Hangovers

Top 5 Wednesday is set up by the lovely Lainey at GingerReadsLainey if you want to pop over and have a look at her channel. Let's have a look at the topic for today!






Biggest Book Hangovers







5) Winter - Marissa Meyer
I was just so upset that this series was over. I didn't wanna say goodbye to all of the characters because they're like family after reading so much about them!

4) The Book Thief - Markus Zusak
I was literally in bits after this book, floods of tears and inconsolably upset. This book hangover was the most depressing because I knew it was coming but I just couldn't cope when it actually did. Talk about mortified, I just didn't want to carry on with any other book.

3) An Ember in the Ashes - Sabaa Tahir
This was so unusual because everyone thought it was a stand alone and then bam you get to the end like HELL NO! This cannot be a stand alone, there best had be a sequel. I just wanted to read more of this World so seriously, I had a book hangover for like a week.

2) Noughts & Crosses

This was a weird hangover because I just couldn't deal with the ending and couldn't bring myself to read straight away afterwards. All the feels!

1) We Were Liars - E. Lockhart

The end of this book is THAT shocking that I needed time to actually digest it and then more time to get over it. I just did not see that coming, seriously needed time to myself after this book.

WOO! That was this week's Top 5 Wednesday, stay tuned for next week's!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,