TOP 5 WEDNESDAY: Favourite Fandoms

Top 5 Wednesday is set up by the lovely Lainey at GingerReadsLainey if you want to pop over and have a look at her channel. Let's have a look at the topic for today!








Favourite Fandoms







5) The Lunar Chronicles
This is a smaller but highly excitable fandom where we take SHIPs highly seriously. Like seriously, who is your favourite one?! I could totally see Iko and Thorne together...
If you haven't read this series yet, GET ON IT!

4) The Hunger Games


This is a major fandom that spans so far and wide. Also, this fandom ventures from books to movies to funky pops to gifs to badges to EVERYTHING! I literally bought a Coke in the cinema just to get the THG merchandise...

3) Harry Potter
Oh My. I think everyone ever has a little bit of Harry Potter geekiness in them. Most of us grew up on Harry Potter and if you didn't then it was totally acceptable to read it in public unashamed. It's for everyone, that's what makes it so massive.
Also, just a side note here, if anyone wants to take me to Harry Potter World in London or America, feel free...like anytime now.

2) Breaking Bad

YEAH BITCH! Anyone who is in this fandom knows exactly why I just said that. This is honestly one amazing series. Like there's so many quotes and just overall hype about how amazing it is. It's addictive and badass! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT.
Also... I'm the one who knocks.

1) Game of Thrones
Okay so Game of Thrones has an absolutely HUGE following, from diehard readers to major TV buffs. I myself am reading the fourth book at the moment and they are as slow as a snail race. However, I will push myself through them...even though the TV show has overtaken the book series plot...
Anywho, this is a global success and again addictive. I really wanna be Daenerys, but I do love Tyrions sense of humour and saying Jon Snow's name can be rather entertaining. Go on, say it...
You know nothing Jon Snow.

WOO! That was this week's Top 5 Wednesday, stay tuned for next week's!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,