BLOGMAS DAY 14: Reflection of 2015


So today I'm writing a post to reflect on my 2015 resolutions. I made these resolutions in one of my YouTube videos which may have been a big mistake in case I don't fill them...

*AHEM* Moving on, here where the resolutions I made for this year...

Okay so this didn't happen this year but it's at the top of my TBR for next year...unless I get books for Christmas. Which I most probably will. I'm excited!!!
Ah-ha! This is one that will be completed when I finish Lungdon any day now. It is a mammoth but I will finish it by the end of 2015.
Let's not kid ourselves. I own this book and will probably not even pick it up until a rainy boring day...
This did not happen, and will not happen again this year. HOWEVER, I did reread a series very close to my heart...The Lunar Chronicles! Marked will be another rainy boring week...
I achieved this resolution with flying colours! Diving into more contemporary with books like Looking for Alaska and Papertowns by John Green, Unspeakable by Abbie Rushton and even Under My Skin by James Dawson if that's classed as contemporary?
Muhuhahahaha! I have 9 books left to hit my 50 books in a year goal and I finish work on Thursday for Christmas half-term...then I'm going to read, read, read and READ!
This resolution I achieved in my own way. I didn't donate much money to charity, probably a total of just £10 in the whole year, but I donated in other ways.
I cleared my wardrobe and donated two big bin bags full of things to Cancer Research. I also donated in the school I work in to Children in Need, Save the Children, donated books and cakes to the school for various reasons and donated money for those children who couldn't give any money in.
I also researched the Little Princess' Trust who make wigs for children with cancer. I think my goal for next year will be to donate some of my hair to this trust.

Okay, let's just not even talk about the pact...


One major achievement I want to tell you all about this year which is obvious, is my blog. A lot of you will be thinking what the hell, how is that an achievement? But to me, it definitely is! It's another leap of faith into doing the thing I love most, talking about books! I want a career in the book business if anyone is offering...
So to start my blog and be this successful has been amazing and I just love this community and outlet so much!

Overall, thank you all so much for a brilliant 2015 and here's to an even better 2016!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,