BLOGMAS DAY 11: Currently Reading...


So today's post has been posted a little late and I want to apologise for my disorganisation! I'm going to be sharing my current reads with you today.




First up is a book I've been asked to review by the lovely Mike Mauthor. This is an unusual tale and something that I don't usually read but it's always nice to try something different! I'm only a few pages in at the moment but I'm gripped already and cannot wait to divulge further.



Next up is of course the gargantuan that is A Feast for Crows by George R.R Martin. I've been reading this book FOREVER because it is massive and rather boring but my task is to finish it by 2015. That is my goal to push through and get onto reading A Dance with Dragons Part 1.



And finally, this one I have no idea why it is taking me so long to read. I think it's my grudge against ebooks that is holding me back but I really need to carry on with it because it's probably something I'd really enjoy from what I've read of it so far.


To wrap-up, those are my 3 current reads! What are you reading at the minute? Find me @TheBookMoo on Twitter and i'll be happy to have a chat about books. Also, let me know anything about my current reads, if you liked them, if you didn't etc.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,