TUESDAY TALKS: Does the size of a book help you decide what you read?

So today i'm bringing you a...



This is set up by the wonderful Janie over at Bookworms Buddy, and Janelle at MrsJRodsReads. This really fun-to-do segment is basically, as the name implies, a talk each Tuesday about a book-related topic.

And this week's topic is:


Does the size of a book help you decide what to read?

DEFINITELY! I'm not a lover of chunky books! If I didn't work then I would love them because i'd literally just read all day. BUT, because I work, I find it hard to fit reading into my life which makes me so sad :(

I find it really hard to read big books because it's like when I come home from work I get my clothes ready for the next day, then I have tea, then I make my packed lunch for the next day and then I get a shower and by the time I look at the clock it's 9:00PM and i'm only just sat down with my boyfriend and i'm knackered!

Overall, big books make me excited but I find it like hell trying to read them. Therefore they help me decide to read smaller books. It's a simple decision really...

That's why it's taken me so long to read this bad boy, but someday I WILL DO IT!



That's it for this week's Tuesday Talks!

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' to receive my latest posts!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,