TOP 5 WEDNESDAY: Books you didn't finish!

Top 5 Wednesday is set up by the lovely Lainey at GingerReadsLainey if you want to pop over and have a look at her channel. Let's have a look at the topic for today!






Books you didn't finish





This one is yet another Top 3 since I really strive to finish books that I start but I just couldn't push myself through these ones!


3) A Feast for Crows - George R.R Martin
I really do want to finish the A Song of Ice and Fire series because i'm addicted to the TV series and it would be a major achievement to push through them and finish them. Or atleast be up to date and hope that George R.R Martin finishes the series...

2) Early One Morning - Virginia Baily
I'm annoyed with myself for this one because I know I'd love this book if I could just focus myself on it more! Half of my problem with this book is that i'm reading an e-copy of it and I prefer reading physical copies so i'm just not interested at the moment!

1) The Iron King - Julie Kagawa
Okay, so i'm not too bothered about this one, except for the fact that I bought the whole series...oops! I just don't think i'm into the whole Fae scene. I'm not sure if I believe in fairies enough to read about them. They're too kind of like Tinkerbell for my liking...

WOO! That was this week's Top 5 Wednesday, stay tuned for next week's!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,