TUESDAY TALKS: Has a book or series influenced your interests or hobbies?

So today i'm bringing you a...



This is set up by the wonderful Janie over at Bookworms Buddy, and Janelle at MrsJRodsReads. This really fun-to-do segment is basically, as the name implies, a talk each Tuesday about a book-related topic.

And this week's topic is:

Has a book or series influenced your interests or hobbies?

DEFINITELY! I mean didn't everyone want to be a Wizard or Witch after Harry Potter?! No, just me? Okay...

Seriously though, I started writing my own stories and quotes that I love because of books. I've made a hobby of attending book talks. I've made a hobby of blogging and BookTube. I've been more interest in journalling and writing diary entries. Books are so influential in my life, I cannot go without them. I know this sounds dramatic but c'mon, you can relate surely?

I still really want to be a Witch like...and a Vampire...and a badass.


That's it for this week's Tuesday Talks! 

Let me know what you think about this topic in the comments below...

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,