TOP 5 WEDNESDAY: Favourite things about BookTube and Blogging!

Top 5 Wednesday is set up by the lovely Lainey at GingerReadsLainey if you want to pop over and have a look at her channel. Let's have a look at the topic for today!






Favourite things about BookTube and Blogging






5) Ranting
I love how I can rant and rave about books and know that people have a mutual feeling or an opposing feeling. There is someone out there in the community who cares enough to watch or read a rant. Also, you feel 10 x better after a good old book rant.

4) Book Recommendations
This is a dangerous one. This is an explanation as to why my bookshelf has 200+ unread books on it. But I still love this about BookTube and Blogging. You always have something to read and can get an idea about a book before you buy it. More often than not I love books that I've seen someone haul and I only bought it because of their recommendation.

3) Fangirling
I love this so much. Like I am crazy, I hold my hands up and say yep I definitely am. But it's nice to know I have people on BookTube and Blogs that I can be crazy with over a book that we both loved. The community is so big now that I could also go and watch Mockingjay: Part Two in November in Liverpool One, with a braid in my hair and there will be someone there who would totally fangirl with me, AHHH!

2) Readathon's
Readathons are the best thing ever. You meet loads of new people, you get loads of new book recommendations (see number 4), you READ READ READ until your eyes want to fall out and you're dying of sleep deprivation but it was so effing worth it! Honestly, if you're new to the BookTube or Blogging community then you must do a readathon and you will understand my excitement.

1) Community
BINGO! JACKPOT! YAHTZEE! This is the major reason why I love BookTube and Blogging. People are so nice and kind and they understand your need for books. Seriously, there is no such thing as a crazy BookTuber or Blogger. We're all in this together...*AHEM*Cheesy High School Musical quote*AHEM*
But seriously, if you're thinking of joining the community, dive in! No-one will laugh, be mean or ridicule you for an opinion.

WOO! That was this week's Top 5 Wednesday, stay tuned for next week's!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,