TBR Takedown 2.0 TBR!

IT IS BACK! TBR TAKEDOWN 2.0 IS HERE!


If you've been following my blog for a while you may have read about this readathon in May in my TBR post which is linked here. You may have also seen my wrap-up post here.

This readathon is set up by the lovely Shannon over at leaninglights and its basically to bring your TBR pile right down, hence the catchy name #TBRTakedown. I seriously need to hone in on my TBR shelves because there are 100+ books on there...oops.

So the readathon runs from...

25th - 31st of July
...and here are the challenges:




If you're participating in TBR Takedown 2.0 then let me know what you're reading and how you're doing etc. Also, have you read any of the books on my TBR? If so, what are your thoughts about them?
Thank you for connecting and sharing my blog guys, you're all amazing! GO YOU!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,