Top 5 Wednesday: Books You'd Save in a Fire...

Book Bloggers, hello there...

So, today is my first Top 5 Wednesday blog post! WOOO! To begin, I'd like to just say I'm still learning the ropes of how to set things out on blogger and tweaking The Book Moo as best as I can. Therefore, it may take me a while to find a format that I like for this segment, but hey ho here we go!

As you've probably realised from the title of this post, this week's topic is Top 5 Books You'd Save in a Fire. Number 1 being the very first I would grab, like I could carry all of them without burning to death...

5) The Lunar Chronicles - Marissa Meyer If you don't know me from my booktube channel then you won't know about my obsession with this series. Seriously, I am a crazy Lunartic and I don't care how geeky that sounds. The reason I would save this series in a fire is because it holds so much imaginative content and I feel invested into the characters. Its almost like I wouldn't want those characters to burn!

4) Noughts & Crosses - Malorie Blackman This is an unusual choice for me considering I only recently finished reading this book and I'm not normally into hard-hitting topics. However, the reason I'd save this book is simply because we can learn so much from it. It really struck me hard and made me want to read the series like immediately!

3) The Fault in Our Stars - John Green Well, I just really don't need to explain this one. A heartwarming, beautiful, heartbreaking and fantastic book. I need it in my life, k?

2) Harry Potter Series - J.K Rowling If I could carry this series, it would need to come with me. I might need a backpack ready just in case I have a fire...

1) The Book Thief - Markus Zusak So, if you don't know already I absolutely love The Book Thief! The writing style is just so unique and shocking that I would so need to save it!
I'd also have to save it from a fire just out of sheer irony...

And that's my Top 5 books I'd save in a fire, here's a few that just missed out on the list!

Honourable mention:
The Color Purple - Alice Walker
The Hunger Games Trilogy - Suzanne Collins

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,